Economic development organizations provide a crucial link to employers as well as monitoring and supporting the directions of future regional growth. They recognize that the availability of skilled workers is among the most important factors for companies making decisions about relocations or expansions; and that entrepreneurs and innovators emerge from regional labor pools. Above all, they know that the stock of skilled workers is critical to a region's economic success.
- Center for Regional Economic Competitiveness
- City of El Paso Department of Economic Development
- East-West Gateway Coordinating Council
- Economic Modeling Specialists Inc. (EMSI)
- HR&A Advisors, Inc.
- Kansas City Area Life Sciences Institute
- Sedgwick County Technical Education and Training Authority
- St. Louis County Economic Council
- St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association